Since publishing my very first post on Christmas Day, this is the second time I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award! How Exciting! I love expressing everything I love about beauty, make up, etc & its so exciting trying something new & being able to tell you beautiful lot about it! So a huge thank you to Rebecca-Louise at Autumn Leaves for nominating me! I'm so thankful my blog has been recognised, purely for what I love to write about!
So, as I have received this award, I shall share 7 facts about myself & nominate 15 other bloggers who I believe deserve this the most!
1. As cliché or obvious as this may sound - its true. I love to blog. I never before had a place to vent about all the things I know & love, without nagging at the other half! Blogging gives me the amazing opportunity to share new & old things to people who are new to beauty & know it alls!
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to White Hot Chocolate! I'm truly obsessed with Options gorgeous hot drink!
3. I'd honestly die to be given the opportunity to go the New York! Its my dream place to visit. I will make it a life goal to eventually go!
4. I adore YouTube, its like my own personal TV channel. I've watched channels for years now, which I have learnt many great tips & tricks from. It was my place to get away & have some 'me time'. Nothing better than curling up at night & watching some YouTube videos!
5. I LOVE River Island. Its my all time favourite shop. Its a perfect store to visit, for any outfit I'm looking for. Its also the only place I will go for my handbags!
6. I'm 20 & a full time art student.
7. I'm obsessed with painting my nails. Any new polishes out, I'm eagerly excited to try!
Kate at Tiger Leo Beauty Blog
Hayley at A Beauty Addicts Blog
Lauren at Betwixt Laur-
Amy Lynn at Suburban Blender
The A Girls at The Beauty Dosage
Islay at Islaayx
Gabriella Sofia at HauteFuture
Jenny at Jenny's Little Box of Gems
Rosie at Everythings Rosie
Laura at Laurzrah
Sian at La Belle Vie
Khila at Miss Budget Beauty
Hannah Roza-Lyn at Two Grazed Knees
Lola at Lola In The Lounge
So, there you have it! Thank you for my nominations! It makes me so happy to know my blog is appreciated. I'm overwhelmed at the response I have received. I never thought it would have this outcome. Thank you!