Thursday 19 January 2012

Perfumes!

I thought I would make a really snappy blog (I could quite easily go on & on about these, but I imagine that would be quite bring for you!) about my current collection of perfumes. I'm not a huge lover, although I do love the ones I own!
L-R: Paul Smith Floral, Valentino Rock 'n Rose, Harajuku Lovers Love & Vera Wang Rock Princess




I can't choose a favourite out of these, as they are all perfect for their own occasion. I have recently acquired the Paul Smith fragrance, which has a lovely fruity & floral scent, which I think will be well suited for summer. Can't wait to start spritzing this! The Valentino one I have owned for a little while, although I think this is gorgeous for night time & nights out, with its dusky scent. The Harajuku is also my latest perfume. I have owned this one before & loved it enough to re-purchase! Its gorgeously sweet, perfect enough for daytime. Lastly, I have Vera Wang, which is the first perfume I have owned. I'm absolutely in love with this one. Its dark enough to wear on a night, but light enough to wear throughout the day, without being too overwhelming.


Paul Smith - Top notes: Ginger, sweet orange, pink grapefruit & water lily.
Heart notes: Orchid, osmanthus & white magnolia.
Base notes: Exotic woods, tonka bean, amber & musk.


Valentino - Top notes: Bergamot, blackcurrant, crisp green leaves & muguet.
Heart notes: Rose, gardenia & Orange Blossom.
Base notes: Sandalwood, heliotrope, orris, vanilla & musky notes.


Harajuku Lovers - Top notes: Pink pamelo, sparkling bergamot & bamboo leaf mist.
Heart notes: Rose, watery peony & egyptian jasmine.
Base notes: Creamy vanilla, orchid sensual musk & blondewood.


Vera Wang - Top notes: White peach, bittersweet red raspberry & bergamot.
Heart notes: Heliotrope, rose, night-blooming jasmine, delicate lily & spicy accents.
Base notes: Cashmere woods, musk, iris & coconut.

If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x