Sunday 15 January 2012

Simple products!

So, this is a quick & Simple (see what I did there?) blog post on Simple's products.

I first decided to purchase their Kind To Skin Nourishing Body Wash, as I was feeling like my skin was too irritated, & wanted something not full of perfume & ingredients I don't understand, to cleanse my skin.
What's lovely about this, is their 'special blend of Simple cleansing goodness containing Pro-vitamin E, Glycerine & Chamomile, helps to gently cleanse, moisturise & soothe you skin', genuinely does do that! This product also contains 'No perfume, colour or unnecessary ingredients, so it won;t upset your skin. Dermatologically Tested & Approved'. This is available in 250ml.
For me, this is so soothing & cleansing, & has not - I repeat, NOT upset my skin. Its made it lovely, soft & moisturised, which is just what I needed! I totally recommend this if you feel your skin needs a break from too many products abusing your skin, or if you have quite sensitive skin. I have neither, although its been wonderful to just refresh your skin, in the kindest way possible!

Secondly, & thirdly, I received the Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser & Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes as a gift. 

The Hydrating Light Moisturiser: I've lately been suffering from slightly dry skin as soon as I wake up in the morning, however, throughout the day, it becomes more oily. So, I was really happy to be given the opportunity to try out this product, as its exactly what I've been needing in my life! Its not too heavy, just a light sweep of moisture, to boost my skin! Their 'Hydrating Light Moisturiser is a perfect blend of ingredients to help keep your skin replenished & hydrated. Perfect for even sensitive skin'. This alone is selling this little beauty. No surprise, this contains all the lovely simple goodness you need, with their 'Special blend of Simple moisturising goodness containing Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Glycerine & Borage Seed Oil, helps moisturise & soften the skin'. This is lovely, with a wonderful light, non greasy formulation & application. I personally apply this in the morning, before applying my foundation, to instantly add moisture to my skin.

The Cleansing Wipes: These are so lovely & fresh, I use daily to remove make up or to simply freshen up my face. They are wonderfully refreshing. This product is a 'perfect blend of ingredients to help to refresh & tone your skin Our wipes remove waterproof mascara. Perfect for even sensitive skin'. 'Our special blend of Simple cleansing goodness containing Pro-Vitamin B5, helps to gently cleanse your skin without leaving it dry'. This product also contains 'No alcohol, oil, perfume, colour, or unnecessary ingredients, so it won't upset your skin, whilst also being non drying & greasy. Dermatologically Tested & Approved'. These are a lovely product to work with, as the wipe its self is not too thin & not too thick, so instantly does the job, without hassle. The formulation of the product is very clean & gentle, allowing you (well me), to remove eye make up easily, without irritating or dragging the eye. Whilst researching these products, I was happy to know that these wipes even remove waterproof mascara, which is a massive bonus in my books! What more could you ask for?!

All of the information included in this post, I gained from their website: www.simple.co.uk, which is very efficient in finding what you need to know - an enjoyable experience browsing through their many, many products! So, if you have any personal queries, or wanting to find out more info, you can find that out there. 
Simple has a wide variety of ranges, including Sun Sensitive, Kind To Hair, Simply Baby, Kind To Eyes, Toiletries & Liquid Soap, Bath & Shower, Teeth Care, Eye Care, Teen Skincare, Bar Soap, Repair, Kind To Lips, Spotless, Clear Skin, Kind To Skin, Radiance, Regeneration, Derma & Simple For Men. There is an amazing range of products, to suit literally anyone, which I'm ecstatic about! I can't express how much I genuinely love their products & 100% support their concept. I truly will re-purchase the products I already own & will have full faith in what I will purchase in the future, knowing they will be simply amazing!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, as much as I did writing it! If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x