Tuesday 3 April 2012

Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Pore Refining Day Cream | SPF 15

I received a sample of Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Pore Refining Day Cream | SPF 15. I've heard/seen this on advertisements briefly, however, I was pleased to be able to try this. I've been meaning to search for a product that will help combat my pores around nose, & hopefully reduce them.  I've also been contemplating investing in a wrinkle cream, bearing in mind I'm only 20, I believe its better to prevent, than cure! So, I found this product may be the perfect one I am looking for! I just wish they had this in a night cream, as that's what I mostly look for. However, this is just as good. 
So, for the product:
 The initial product, it appears fairly medium consistency, however, this does blend & melt quite rapidly, whilst sinking into the skin. I found this lovely & light, which is great as a base under my make up. I found, that this is probably a better product as a day cream, than my preferred wish as a night cream, as this will sink in to my pores immediately, before my make up clogs them (as lovely as that sounds!) On  a night, I always use my No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, No7 Toner & No7 Night Cream, which works brilliantly at cleansing my skin, getting rid of all the grime that has accumulated throughout the day. Don't you just love beauty!

The non-greasy & fast absorbing formula refines pores & visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
The new Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle Pore Refining Day Cream gives skin a more even complexion, refining pores & helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

How does it work?
Q10 & Creatine are a powerful active ingredients found naturally in the skin & with age, their levels decrease. As a result skin is more prone to damage by external influences one of the main causes of premature skin-ageing.
Proven results: Minimises the appearance of pores with a formulation that suits the needs of combination skin. It supports your natural Q10 & Creatine levels, helping fight the appearance if wrinkles. Helps protect against sun-induced wrinkles formulation with SPF 15 UVB & UVA protection.

How to use:
Apply the cream by gently massaging into the skin, using small circular strokes, avoiding the eye area. - Boots.

So, my question to you all: 
Have any of you tried this product? I know something like this takes time to work & appreciate its advantages/disadvantages, so I know I'm taking a long run at this. Any recommendations, suggestions, etc, would be amazing!

Thnak you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox,

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about trying this but I don't want to splurge when I have oily skin and don't want to make it worse with a heavy moisturiser especially during the day!
    theedgeofbeauty7.blogspot.co.uk
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite combination skin, so everyday could be different. I did enjoy using this, although I would probably recommend using this sparingly on oily skin, however, at the same time, it is quite light on the skin. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x