Monday 20 February 2012

AVON ClearSkin Blackhead Clearing Deep Treatment Mask

I've had this product for a while now, but I don't use it as much as I should, which I tend to do with many products! I think this would be great for blackhead sufferers, as after using it, your skin feels incredibly cleansed & refreshed. Something that's great with this masks, is its a blue product, as you release it from the tube. Once applied to the face, throughout the drying time, it starts to turn white. I found this great, as you definitely know when its time to remove the mask, rather than removing a semi-tacky mask, allowing it to not to its intentional job. I decided to take some snaps through 5-10 minutes, to show the change of colour. I'd recommend to apply this in thin layers, as you don't really need a lot of it. Also, if you apply a thicker layer, you will find it will take longer to fully dry.
This comes in a tube, which is great for squeezing the very last of your product out. The opening to this, comes in the form of a flip lid, which is very secure, excellent for travelling, or popping in your bag if you're staying over somewhere. The consistency is medium, although once smoothed out, you will immediately see the product liquefies into a thin layer. This enables you to use a small amount, allowing the product to last much longer!
Phase 1
Phase 2
Phase 3
Phase 4
Phase 5
Phase 6
 Apologies on the alignment of these photographs. I'm sure fellow bloggers understand the difficult times we sometimes face, forcing an image to go somewhere, it really doesn't want to go! 
Anyway! As you can see, the start of the drying process resulted in the thinner section around the edges turning white immediately, whilst the remaining larger area is still wet & tacky. Throughout drying, the outsides have started to dry white & matte. You will also notice cracks in the application, which is a sign that's you're getting there! After between 5-10 minutes, you will come to the end of the drying process, resulting in a white dry finish. You can see on the thicker applied areas have not dried as well, which isn't what you really want. Applying a thin even layer, will result you in a correct finish. You can simply remove this with warm water & a gentle massage.

This product is good to use 2-3 times a week, which is great, as its a light, simple treatment to use. This product helps lift out dirt, debris & excess oil, which can lead to blackheads, to revive, refresh  & deep clean all in one. This is an amazing refreshing product to keep in your skin care routine. I scoured the net to find a link for you lovelies, although I couldn't find it on AVON's website. I did however find it on eBay here.

I hope you enjoyed this post, as much as I did writing it! I hope this helps anyone out there that suffers from blackheads, or in need of an deep treatment, safe to use a few times a week, that will thoroughly cleanse your skin.
Have any of you tried this product? If so, what is your thoughts? Let me know!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have this, i haven't used it regular enough to notice any difference thou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I hate blogger with its crazy picture alignment!
    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it really deeply cleanses my face when it isn't feeling its best, making it feel so soft & fresh afterwards!

    Alignment on blogger is terrible at times!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x