Saturday 4 February 2012

John Frieda Sheer Blonde..

I received the John Frienda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner for Christmas, I was pleasantly surprised. These leave you hair feeling lovely & soft & smooth! They also leave your hair with a expensive salon scent.
 What I am interested in, & hope you beautiful readers will help me out, is are these products worth purchasing in full size? I'm hoping to get my hair dyed & cut soon, & want a product that will help keep the colour in my hair for longer. I'm a natural blonde, although rely on a full head of highlights to improve my natural shade, as blonde is vastly darkening over the years! If anyone has dedicatedly used these, do they improve your hair colour or keep the colour in for longer? 

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have had a really good experience with John Frieda's products but there are people who don't like them - FleurDeForce on Youtube included those in her "don't buy" videos, I think because of the allergic reaction they caused. But if you haven't had any problems with sample sizes, you will probably be ok, as they are really nice. Another similar line I would suggest would be the one by Andrew Barton - that's my hair care love!

    http://rockingfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can safely say had a lovely experience using these products, which is a good thing! I think I might invest in them & see how they go. I'll also look into your recommendation, too! Thank you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely worth investing in, for highlights I find the ones in the purple bottle (I believe they are for brightening) make a real difference and really prevent brassiness. I always use it when I'm blonde.

    cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com

    please check out our blog

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about the purple bottle products, might have to do some research! Its a nightmare when the colour starts to fade, especially since every time I go to the salon, I get a full hair cut & colour.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x