Wednesday 18 April 2012

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation

Firstly, I'd like to establish the fact that the shade I received in my sample pack, is very much not mine! However, I thought I would persevere to review the product!

I received L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in N4 Pure Beige. Its a very fluid, loose consistency, that could easily run off your hand, if you're not careful. After distributing this on to my hand from the packaging, I felt as though this foundation would have poor coverage, as it did feel very lightweight. However, this is in fact a medium to full coverage - in my opinion. Of course, you can easily sheer this out to your liking, although, you can as easily build this up to your preferred coverage, which is great for if you have your good & bad skin days! I really enjoyed applying this, which I used with my fingers. I personally prefer this method, as it warms up the product, enabling better coverage.

With age skin can become dull & tired. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation helps give instant skin radiance. You will be glowing inside & out.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique is a Light infusing foundation which give luminosity to the skin. A luminous looking complexion as if lit from within.

It has a very light, silky soft formula which provides 24 hours of hydration. - Boots.

I took several shots in different lighting, to give you the best interpretation of the product. Although the shade is certainly not mine, I am still impressed with the finish. I did powder at the end, just to set the make up. I always like to apply even just a dusting, to ensure my make up will stay in place all day long. I would really be interested in trying this foundation in the lightest shade, as the texture, consistency & coverage is excellent for £10.99. This is definitely the highest coverage foundation I have tried on the high street.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x