Friday 20 April 2012

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream

I received this L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream in Medium in a sample pack, with the matching foundation. This BB Cream is only available in two shades, Light & Medium. I believe I would be more suitable for the shade Light. Non the less, I decided to still apply the product & review it, so I could compare the the formulation, consistency, coverage, etc.













L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream mimics the texture & glow of perfect bare skin

24 Hour Hydration
SPF 12
Smart Pigment Capsules. - Boots.

Upon dispensing the product, I was intrigued to come by a grey toned product.
I began to swatch the product on my hand. Whilst blending, you will notice the product changes, from grey, to the intended skin tone shade. This applied very smoothly & evenly. It felt lightweight against the skin, which is ideal for a BB Cream. This would be perfect for the warmer months ahead, when you don't want to be applying such a heavy coverage! I took some images in various lighting, so you can get an idea of the colour & coverage.

I actually enjoyed using this product, even though the shade isn't suitable for my skin tone. I would be very interested in trying this product in my correct shade. 
I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts, if you have tried/used/using this!

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, queries, etc.

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x