Thursday 25 October 2012

Next Beauty Event!

I was very kindly invited to attend the Next Beauty Event a few weeks ago, although sadly I was unable to attend. Gemma, who I have been in contact with, generously sent me the events photographs for me to share with you, as well as all the info of the new A/W12 Collection!

I am so excited to show you the new collection. One of the things that immediately attracted me to the products, is the price! For great quality products, this won't break the bank, allowing you to treat yourself, too! I have shown you four of each from the collection, my personal favourites. There is so much more in addition to each collection. If I added them all to this post, it wouldn't have ended!

As per usual, I have linked all of the products and info under the title!


L-R: MilanLondon, New York, Paris.
50 Hour Candle £9, Four Reed Diffuser Set £18, Eau De Parfum from £8, Body Creme £8.

Milan captures the aura of that fast-paced and furiously stylish Italian city. Top notes of melon and green apple give way to a heart of magnolia and violet and a lingering woody base. Confident yet feminine, this fragrance has a super-chic modern edge. 

London has lychee and citrus top notes, a heart of rose and peony evolving to a powdery musk and cedarwood base. This intriguingly eclectic aroma reflects the British capital’s renown for individuality and creativity.

The essence of cosmopolitan uptown New York is represented by a radiant and captivating white floral, featuring tuberose and gardenia with elegant jasmine and sun-kissed orange blossom. 

Paris, the home of haute-couture, is perfectly portrayed by an exotic floral bouquet of orchid, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orange blossom, with a base of musk and warm amber. It’s sensationally sensual and unapologetically decadent.

Just Pink Eau De Toilette 75mlJust Pink Fragranced Candle

Cashmere Collection

L-R: Eau De Parfum £12Manicure Set £6, Cashmere Essentials £6.50, Cosmetics Set £10.

Gold Collection
Womens FragranceWomens Fragrance
L-R: Eau De Toilette £12, Nail Library £10, Fragrance Gift Set £12Dazzling Gift Set £16.

Next Beauty Blogger Event

Here is just a few of the images from the event. I wish I were able to attend that evening, but I am happy to have been given the opportunity to talk about the event & inform you all on the new collections!
If you would like to see more of the images from the event, you can view them here (link).

Have you had your eye on any of the new collections?
What are your thoughts?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

Twitter | Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x