Wednesday 3 October 2012

Blogtober #3 | No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes

After collecting my own little collection of No7 £5 off vouchers, I thought it was time I used them up before they expired. I like to take advantage of these, to buy some make up items, previously their Concealer - but I have now fallen in love with Collection (Collection 2000, whatever they are now apparently called!?) Lasting Perfection Concealer. I was also eyeing up their eyebrow pencils, as well as their eyeliner pencils.

I have almost ran out of my No7 Toner, so initially, I thought I would pick up a new one, but after months of  using the same one, I researched into others to try. Post to come!

So, finally after a rambly start, I am going to be reviewing No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes.
Originally, these are £7. To me, I personally wouldn't pay that price for some face wipes. Generally, I like to use a bog standard make up wipe to remove the majority of my make up, then using a cleanser to remove the remains. This works great for me, also allowing me to not waste all my products removing my war paint!

I like the packaging on these. Usually, face wipes come with a peelable sticker, which you peel away to then rmove your wipe. Hoewver, once you have removed quite a few, the stickiness fades away, leaving your wipes not protected from drying out. These come with a plastic flip lid, which makes them tightly secured & away from excess air. This is also great for secure travelling!

I have quite good skin when it comes to trying new products on my face, so I don't have to fret about whether a product will irritate my skin. However, I found these really gentle on my skin, also powerful enough to remove my eye make up, as well as waterproof make up, which is brilliant! 
They are also advertised for all skin types, which is a huge bonus.

The cloth itself is fairly large, so it is sufficient in size to remove all your make up, whether you have a minimal amount on, or a full on night time look! I also found I didn't have to scrub away at my face, especially around the delicate skin around my eye, making removing my make up quick & easy!

Finally, the scent. They have a fairly neutral scent. Fresh, non offensive. Lovely for everyday use.
Overall, I do really enjoy using these. I wouldn't pay £7 for a pack of wipes, although I would definitely pay £2 with a £5 off No7 Boots Voucher! 

Have you tried these wipes?
What are your favourite?
Also, are you partaking in Blogtober?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm currently using them but you'd have to be crazy rich to pay £7 for them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just could not justify paying £7 for them! Imagine what else you could buy for that!
      I am enjoying using them, though. May use the rest of my vouchers on these before they expire & stock up!

      xxx

      Delete
    2. I just could not justify paying £7 for them! Imagine what else you could buy for that!
      I am enjoying using them, though. May use the rest of my vouchers on these before they expire & stock up!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I bought these with a voucher and you can tell they're better quality than most face wipes, they leave my skin feeling lovely! They're also the best thing I've tried so far at getting my Benefit mascara off!! Wouldn't pay full price though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would agree! The actual cloths feel so much stronger. I love how well they remove my eye make up, compared the usual cheaper brands I opt for!
      Lovely for £2, not so lovely for £7!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x