Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogtober #9 | Liz Earle Skin Tonic & Light Moisturiser

The lovely people at Liz Earle sent me some products to try. I have been rapidly running out of my No7 Toner, so this was a great opportunity to try their Instant Boost Skin Tonic! I was also sent their Skin Repair Light Moisturiser, which is perfect for my combination skin.
The very kind lady that assisted me through these products, gave me the option to order a bottle or spritzer format of the Skin Tonic. I have never tried a spritzer format of toner, so I jumped to this opportunity! I also thought this would be quite similar in theory to Caudalie's infamous Beauty Elixir, as you can use this as a refreshing spray, for an instant revitalising skin boost!
I like to spray this on my face, once I have thoroughly cleansed my skin, & use a cotton pad, to remove the product. This is so refreshing, especially after a hot bath!

The Light Moisturiser comes in the format of a pump, which I am more than familiar with. Once pump gives me a sufficient amount of product for what I need. The nozzle gently distributes the product with ease & quick application.

I found the Skin Tonic has a very calming & soothing scent, almost quite similar to Lavender, in my opinion. This product contains Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Rose-Scented Geranium, Cucumber & Natural Vitamin E. This is a lovely change to Liz Earle's herbal scented Cleanse & Polish. So, if you have been thinking about getting their line of 3 step skincare, you won't be overwhelmed with the same scent.

I found the Light Moisturiser to have a very fresh scent, which is a lovely finishing product for your skincare routine, as well as using this is the morning, makes you up gently.
This product contains Borage & Avocado Oil, Echinacea, Beta-Carotene & Natural Vitamin E. 
Now, of you are not familiar with ingredients, not to worry. These are all naturally active ingredients, so you are safe in the knowledge they are kind to your skin.
I have really been enjoying using these as a three step skincare routine with the Cleanse & Polish Cleanser. They are great alone, or used in conjunction with each other. Liz Earle as a brand have been wonderful to use, as well as caring for my skins needs. I would highly recommend them for if you have troublesome skin. Their products & ethos as a company, are to always keep in mind of their 'precious recipe, which is a selection of carefully chosen ingredients, to cater for your specific skin type.

All of their skincare products come in a range of different sizes & formats.
You can purchase the Instant Boost Skin Tonic here (link).
Skin Repair Light Moisturiser (link)

I have loved using these products & would love to hear your thoughts!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x