Thursday 18 October 2012

Blogtober #18 | Montagne Jeunesse Exotic Fruits Face Masks!

Hello! Today I'm going to quickly show you something I received this morning. This brand never fails to put a smile on my face. As a brand that I have used for years, when my Mam did, I know I will love them!

Montagne Jeunesse have released a new face mask collection, in the form of exotic fruits! So exciting! 
The new face masks include; Paw Paw Peel Off, Prickly Pear Peel Off & Dragon Fruit Sauna. They sound so delicious, no doubt they will smell good enough to eat! 

I must say, I am most excited to try the Paw Paw Peel Off, as this is aimed at pores. I don't have totally bad skin, but I do think it could do with some help. This contains Grape & Noni Juice, which are both full of antioxidants to help fight off infections. This will also help reduce the appearance of scarring & inflammation, which in theory, will banish those pores. I think this sounds so up my streets & probably many others!
I will be reviewing these three face masks more thoroughly through the next week or so. Whenever my skin needs it. I can't wait to try them & keep you all updated!

These are currently available at Boots, ASDA & www.montagnejuenesse.com for £1.29 each.
Have you tried these yet? What are your thoughts?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x