Friday 19 October 2012

Blogtober #19 | No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser

I picked this up a few weeks ago. I needed to take advantage of the 3 for 2 with my No7 Vouchers!
I had a quick browse & decided I can't really go wrong with a new cleanser, that I can use daily. As much as I love my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, I can't justify using it daily for the price!

Anyway, this product comes in the form of a pump, foaming cleanser. This is aimed at Normal/Oily skin, which is what I have. I find I can never find a good balance with my skin type, so its a never ending search. I pump one pump of product out & apply to damp skin. This massages so gently & delicately into your skin. This would be ideal for people will sensitive skin.

I like to use this on clean skin. Well, I take the majority of my make up off with a make up wipe, then continue on to this. My skin genuinely feels so fresh & clean after using this. I think as the product comes in the form of a foamed product, it melts into the tiny creases of your skin, removing all of the impurities & hidden make up on your skin.
The scent is quite mild, so not offensive. This would be lovely to use daily, morning & night, without dreading or getting sick of the scent. For 150ml & only needing one pump, this will last me a long time! Note; the image above of the product is only half a pump, so you can imagine how much you get for your money.

You can pick this up from Boots here (link) for £9.00.

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this product; I can't wait to get my mits on it! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! Always makes my skin feels super clean & refreshed!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x