Sunday 14 October 2012

Blogtober #14 | Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

As soon as I hear 'free samples' I can't really say no, can I? This gives me the opportunity to try a product, before parting with my money. So, I just received my little samples, and I immediately gave them a shot that morning! I was really happy to hear they came in the shade Light, as most don't!
 As I tore away at the packet, I discovered a very dark and orange product, peeking its way out. My heart sank a little, as I really do need a light shade, for my pasty skin. Luckily, once I poured this onto the back of my hand & started buffing it in with my e.l.f Stipple Brush, the product just melted into my skin, beautifully. The colour definitely sheered out in colour, which was a huge sigh of relief to me!

I was hoping this was similar to Garniers BB Cream, as I fell in love with those samples, also!
This has a light coverage, as it is really only a perfecting cream, not a foundation. You care easily able to build this up, once the product has sunk in a bit.

I sometimes have difficulties with any dewy, radiant products, as I have combination to oily skin, which requires me to apply setting powder, which really does defy the point of the products, as I am covering up the healthy, radiant look of my skin, with a matte powder, to keep oil at bay.

Maybelline Dream Fresh 8 in 1 BB Cream creates an instant fresh-faced glow without looking all made up..
The gel based formula enhances skin with 8 benefits in 1.
  1. Creates a natural glow
  2. Compliments skin tone
  3. SPF30 UV Protection
  4. Hydrates all day
  5. Blurs imperfections
  6. Oil-free, non-greasy
  7. Looks visibly smooth
  8. Feels fresh
Overall, I do think In would like to purchase this, as it is light in weight, as well as the shade. I always feel like I am doing my skin some good when I use BB Creams!

You can pick this up at Boots for £7.99 here (link).

Have you tried this before? What are your favourite BB Creams?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite BB cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the samples too, which resulted in me buying a tube of this stuff. I like it better than garnier, which I thought made my skin look shiny :/ I've used the Witch BB cream too, which is ever lighter than this! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Garnier one, but I find the formulation doesn't suit my combination skin type. Be interested to try through oil free one!

      I'd love to try the Witch one! :)

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x