Wednesday 17 October 2012

Blogtober #17 | No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing & Brightening Eye Base

Its Blogtober day 17! Phew! Where has this month gone already? Are you all prepared for Halloween? 
So, today I am going to quickly talk about No7 Stay Perfect Soothing & Brightening Eye Base.

I had been wanting some sort of product, for my eye shadows to cling to, making them appear their true shade, not faded! A few weeks ago, I needed to use up my £5 off vouchers, as well as taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer. I purchased some skincare, as well as this eye base.

The product comes in a white, snap closed packaging. Its quite small, so it is perfect to take travelling & won't take up any unnecessary space! The product itself is a light pink, although once blended onto your eyelids, it sheers out in colour. Really good if you don't want a actual colour on your eyes.
The product itself is really creamy, as you can probably tell from the pictures below.

This has been a lovely product to work with, to help my eye shadows appear more true to the shade in the pan. I have also found no creasing through wearing this. I don't particularly wear my eye make up ALL day, but for the 10 hours that I do, this keeps everything on my eyes, where it should be!
I've really been enjoying using this. Its so quick to swipe your finger across & apply to your lids. This retails at £7.00. You can purchase this here (link).

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x