Friday 12 October 2012

Blogtober #12 | OOTD Skull Cardigan

I recently got this new cardigan from New Look. I am obsessed with skull, so you can imagine my excitement when they have burst out onto the fashion scene. I love the overall look of this cardy. Its so big & snug, perfect for layering up, swooping a belt around, or as the focal point of a simple outfit. I have currently been pairing this with my Primark High-waisted Skinnies & my Primark Grey & Pink Skull Scarf!
I could go completely skull crazy, but I think this outfit paired together is enough! I pop on just a light pink top, or any simple tee that matches the colour scheme, not that you see much of it under all the layers!
Love your bones & love your wardrobe in this spooky skull print cardigan in a plaited knit design. Featuring contrast grey open front wit long sleeves, this is a fun & edgy way to wrap up on those unpredictable days.

This cardigan is so cosy & snuggly, perfect to just throw on, on those cold & dark days. I'm going to enjoy wearing this all Autumn & Winter! What do you think?

You can buy this online for £24.99 here (link).

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love that cardy!

    Over on my blof I am having a RedRock give away, you can win a £65 voucher :o)

    check it out here:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/redrock-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely!

      I'll check it out now!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x