Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blogtober #2 | Hair | Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner

Today I am going to be sharing my current hair care, as far as shampooing & conditioning is concerned! I don't tend to do anything fancy with my hair, as long as its clean & as lightweight as possible, I'm content.

I have fairly fine hair, as well as being blonde. Therefore, when my hair gets too greasy or weighed down, its more noticeable, opposed to dark hair. I try & use any products, apart from shampoo, below my ears, to keep any unnecessary weight from the roots.
I was really happy to hear about Pantene's Aqua light range, which is aimed at fine hair, leaving it virtually weightless. This was music to my ears! I have been in dire need of something that will clean my hair, without too much product build up.

The shampoo lathers up really well, more than I expected it to. I really enjoy when a shampoo does this, makes me believe the shampoo is actually cleaning my hair.
The conditioner is light in consistency, compared to all the others I have tried before. I feel as though I could use this all over my hair, not just the ends!
The scent of these is very clean & fresh smelling, making it a nice change!

 I wash my hair every night, which I know is a bad thing, but its something I feel I NEED to do. I've kept saying to myself, I will use dry shampoo on non-shampooing days, but that's never happened yet. With more continuous use of these two products, I am hoping this will give my hair a weightless look.

You can buy the Shampoo here (link).
You can buy the Conditioner here (link).

Do you have problems with fine hair? Too weighed down?
Have you tried this range?
I would love to hear your thoughts!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x