Tuesday 16 October 2012

Blogtober #16 | 17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Lilac

As I have mentioned in my previous Blogtober posts, I am in love with wearing darker shades on my nails! I am also loving applying a matte top coat, to create a more flat, less dimensioned nail look. I think this looks great on dark colours, as they are fairly flat alone, anyway! 

I decided to break out the old magnetized polishes & give them another whirl. I loved the concept of these when they were released. Everyone went crazy for them!
For anyone that reads my blog regularly, you will know how much I love nail polishes & everything to do with my nails! I don't tend to stick with trends, I just choose what I fancy applying on my nails that day, whether it is dated or not! Just me?
I found by using this top coat, you can really see the definition from the magnetized separation!
I think this is a very Autumnal look. As I own all four of their Magnetized polishes, that come in dark colours - no doubt you will see them often in the next few months!

What are your thoughts on this nail look?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx




2 comments:

  1. Your nails look great, really nice effect! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! I love this nail look! :)

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x