Sunday 25 December 2011

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel

Hello! I decided to give a new product that I received in the December Glossy Box a whirl. Well.. It certainly lived up to its claim of leaving you silky smooth & soft! It comes in a bright hot pink metal can, with a almost see through white cap. The packaging also entails a floral repeated design, which I feel gives a exotic feel. Very pretty as a personally purchase or a gift for someone.


The scent I received is Yogi Flow - Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil.

I found this to be a lovely sweet, floral scent with some fruity notes. 
As soon as I soaked away in my bath, I removed the cap from the can & applied pressure to the nozzle of the can. The product came shooting out - unexpectedly! A small warning to anyone contemplating purchasing this product! As soon as I scooped up the mass amount of product from my tiled wall (luckily!), it firstly appeared to be a gel like formula. Once a few seconds had passed, to consistency began to form into a thick, luxurious, creamy foam, which I found wonderful. I naturally assumed foam would have immediately released from the can, although I was pleasantly surprised of the difference.
I continued on to smother my skin with the thick, gorgeous lather. I found that you really only need the tiniest of squirts when applying this, & releasing t from the can, as once the product has developed to its true self, it  becomes much larger than the original squirt.

Overall, I think this is a lovely product to use, I personally would recommend this, as its not your average bog standard foaming gel. If you're willing to splurge on £6.50 for a full size of 200ml, I would be queuing in the store or online right now.
There is nothing better than treating yourself to a lovely new product - especially something you've possibly not necessarily heard of before & falling in love. This product made me very happily surprised & I'm very happy that I was given the chance to use this.

Any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask away!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x