Tuesday 27 December 2011

Deborah Lippman Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish

As with my previous products I have posted recently, I received this mini nail polish in the shade Razzle Dazzle, in my December GlossyBox. Wow! This colour is just perfect for the Christmas & holidays season. Its a gorgeous deep, plum red with some many shimmers! I am also in love with the shape of the packaging. Rather than your normal round shaped bottle, this one is a square, antique looking one. I think its so beautiful. Perfect to show off on your dressing table! I originally had a red coat of polish already applied to my nails, ready for Christmas Day, although I couldn't resist the urge to apply this over the top, as its just so eye catching. I want to wear this polish all day, every day!
Included with this polish, I received a Deborah Lippman The Stripper To Go, which is Lavender Nail Laquer Remover Finger Mitts. I have yet to try out this little sachet, so I can't say too much about it, although as far as I am aware & can gather, its a little mitt, soaked in nail polish remover, which will clean all 10 nails. I think this is a great little concept, as you can just through some of the sachets in your handbag, car, locker, bathroom, etc. Its so versatile.







As you can see from these photos I've taken, its just the most gorgeous polish! I really can't rave about this product enough. I cant say I've heard of this brand before, but I'm glad I was given the opportunity to try this out & discover it.
I'm sure I am not the only one this December to be applying this polish to their nails, after receiving it in their GlossyBox. & I'm quite confident there is plenty of great reviews on this product, as its just fantastic.
I can't state its longevity, durability, etc, as I have applied this over another colour, & without a top coat. I will also be applying other various polishes that I received over the Christmas holidays, so I have those to come! This product is also £16, which can be purchased here or here. They also sell some amazing colours. I could quite easily go on & on about how much I adore this polish, but I shan't!

If anyone has any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x