Thursday 29 December 2011

Haul!

Hello! I was treated to a little shopping today, so I decided to share a little bit of what I was bought. I'll try & keep this short, as I tend to get carried away!

Primark..
Firstly is this Black & Grey knitted Jumper. The top panelling is the Grey & Back weaved knit, with the sleeves & bottom panel, a blocked black. The sleeves are also cropped, with turn ups. The bottom is quite cropped, so I think I will wear a vest t-shirt underneath. The neck line is also quite broad - if you like collar bones on show, this is perfect. Again, I think I will wear a t-shirt underneath, for added layering & covering. I believe this costs around £10.

Here is some some Grey knitted leggings, that look so cosy! I can't wait to throw these on & layer the up, maybe even with the jumper above! These came in Black, Grey, light Grey, Red & some more colours. I believe these cost £6.



Finally, I chose the beautiful nude sheer shirt on the right. This has two pockets on the front, with gold buttons running down the top of the shirt, on the pockets & also on the sleeves. I fell in love with this shirt as soon as I saw it. This comes in a variety of colours, including Purple, Black, White & more. I also chose a nude vest top to wear underneath, so the shirt wasn't so revealing, as it is very sheer! These will look great with a pair of brown/rust Jeans/Leggings. The vest top may have cost around £2+ & the shirt costing £10. This is a perfect little addition to an outfit, for day or night!

Boots..
Boots had an offer on most Maybelline products, which consisted of buy one, get one half price. I thought this was a great deal, as I was looking for a foundation. I have previously used this foundation, which is Dream Satin Liquis, a few years ago, so I thought I would re-purchase it, as I was looking for a liquid foundation. I may do a separate review on this product, seeing how I get on! My shade is also the lightest. Right, next! For the 'half price' product, I decided to get this Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner, which I have been contemplating purchasinf for a while! As I have always stuck with Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, for as long as I can remember, I thought I would take up the offer, & give it a whirl! Potential review? Finally, I remembered I've been after this Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, after hearing/watching/reading may reviews! So excited to see of it lives up to its reputation! I will link the products below for you to check out!

River Island..
So..I almost died & went to heaven as I entered River Island - my favourite store! Sale, sale, sale! The first item I picked up, which was the closest to the door, is the item on the right. I fell in love wit this straight away, Its so unusual & unique, I had to have it! Its a cropped sleeved jumper/t-shirt, with wonderful snakes, chains, swallows, etc covering the entire of the item.There is also this gorgeous neck detail, which is a gold chain, threaded through some black velvet material. This also has shoulder pads, which I was unsure about - however, they are very subtle & add great definition to the top! The cuffs on the sleeves 7 the bottom panel of the shirt is just block print of black. This would look perfect with some black legging. Let your top do the talking! As you can see from the label, this was £12 - Yes! You may also notice the variation on the sizing, I am a size 12-14, however, I do sometimes choose to wear larger sizes, purely for the fit - if I want something looser, etc. Also, I was in a manic sale. You rarely get the opportunity to choose a clothing item in your specific size! Okay, blabbering.. On the left is a MTV Music Television t-shirt. I'm so happy I found this in this size - well it was actually the only one saw. It is very light & loose fitting, with the sleeves cut right down into the top, so you would have to wear a t-shirt underneath - unless you wanted your delicates on show! I love the studded detail on this shirt. I cannot wait to show it off!

H&M..
Coming to a end now.. Here is just two cardigans, as they come in so handy for any outfit! On the right is a simple black one, which is a staple in my wardrobe. On the left I picked this one up form the rack, purely for its colour - to then realising these amazing elbow pads. How amazing?! These aren't to everyone's taste, but I think they add something extra! The black one cost £9.99 & the Beige £14.99.

So that's my little haul from today. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I rarely treat myself to clothes, so this post may be once in a blue moon! 


Links:
Primark
River Island
H&M
Boots:
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

If anyone has any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x