Tuesday 27 December 2011

The Body Shop Strawberry, Shower Body & Lip Care

This is a lovely little gift set, that  thought I would share! If you're a fan of anything fruity & sweet - then this is perfect for you! Once I cracked open all the lotions & potions, my bathroom smelled absolutely divine. Just as if I was swimming around in a bath full of Strawberries! 
What's included in the gift bag: 

Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml
Strawberry Puree Body Lotion 60ml 
Strawberry Soap 100g 
Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm 10ml
Two-Tone Bath Lily & Strawberry Print Mirror.

A gorgeous little selection of all the things you need for bath/shower time!


I was really excited to try these little beauties out. I have only so far tried the Shower Gel & Puree Body Lotion & The Lip Balm. What can I say? As beautiful as ever. I find with the Body Shop - you simply cannot go wrong. They have perfect products, that you could not fault! he Shower Gel instantly foams up into the Bath Lily, requiring very little product - meaning it'll last so much longer! The Puree Body Lotion also immediately sunk into my kin &didn't feel sticky or irritating, which I sometimes feel a problem. Sometimes you just want to get out the bath, do what you need to do & run to the sofa! The Lip Balm isn't sticky or gooey, it simply smells of gorgeous Strawberries, & moisturises your lips, whilst giving them a touch of colour!
This gift set comes with a mesh/material bag, that you could use as a travel bag or to keep these products in, etc. For now, I'm storing these products in here. The bag has Pink, Green & Purples running through the sides of the bag & on top. Then on the other two larger sides, there is pink mesh, which makes it easy for you to find your wanted product - ideal in a rush! The material seems to be suitable if it becomes slightly wet, which is great again, of you don't have time to tidy everything up. The bag also comes with two small handles, ideal for carrying around, if need be.
I cant rave enough about The Body Shop products, they're gorgeous to apply & smell good enough to eat! You can grab this bag here for £12.00. The Body Shop is also having a sale, which I assume will last until stocks run out, so get queuing, with this little beauty in tow!

If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the body shop! It has the most amazing stuff in at the moment and there's a sale on gifts and Christmas scents too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Body Shop. I would be happy with literally any product from that store! They have the most gorgeous smell! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x