Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Gifts For Him Under £5!

If you have read my Christmas Gifts For Her Under £5, you will be aware I have started to post Christmas Gift Guides. Today, I am going to share with you my gift ideas for the men in your life, for under five British pounds!


For the men? Pfft! I think I would have more fun with this game! This is a steering wheel, with a maze in the centre. I love these types of addictive games, so I am sure any man will be quite content with concentration!

Again, I have always wanted one of these, so I would quite happily steal this myself! For the novelty factor, this is a nice little gift to fill up his stocking.

3. LUSH Bubblebeard Bubble Bar £4.95
Well, this 'For Him' manly post is starting to turn quite feminine..
I think this is such a cool idea. A moustache bubble bar wand. My other half likes a good old LUSH bath bomb & bubble bar, so to make it feel a little more masculine, it comes in the form of a moustache!

For any man that likes to take care of their body & face, this is a nice little gift. Full with goodies & a wash bag, makes it quite a practical gift, for the mister in your life to try some products. As us beauty bloggers are obsessed with beauty products, lets see how the men can cope!

5. Thorntons Milk Chocolate Santa £2.99
What men/boys can not say no to a bit of chocolate. I, myself could quite happily live on it! As a stocking filler, this is quite a unisex gift to place under the tree. As well as being perfect for any age!

That was my Christmas Gift Guide For Him. I'm not the best shopper for men, I will probably get my other half some socks & boxers, but this is to show how not every Christmas gift will upset your purse!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x