Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Gifts For Her Under £10!



 I really, really want this for myself! Contains a cute Snowman Bubble Bar & Ponche Shower Gel, which has a shot of Tequila in, oo-er! This is a lovely gift for a sibling or best friend!

Again, I would love to see this under my Christmas tree! Packed with sweet treat scented goodies, perfectly suiting siblings, daughters or even adventurous mums!

What Christmas is Christmas without a Yankee Candle?! For just under a tenner, you will receive a regular tumbler candle. Yankee Candles are one of the very best on the market - worth every penny!

I thought I would include some sparkly jewellery as a gift idea, as its always nice to receive something setimental. I'm happy with my find on this. H Samuel is a respectable company, of which I have been a returning customer, so I knew that no matter what the price, you will receive something utterly beautiful. For again, just under £10, this is such a lovely gift idea!

Finally, we have a Christmassy Body Shop giftset. I love The Body Shop and almost always receive some products for birthdays, etc. This is such a cute little set for any body product lover!


Have you started your Christmas shopping? Seen anything you like?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x