Thursday 9 August 2012

LuceeLovesBeautyBox Blog is live on Facebook!

Just a quick little update, to let all my lovely readers know I now have Facebook Page!
If you're more of a regular user of Facebook (I'm an addict!), rather than Twitter, so you find you miss out on posts & updates (sadly relatable to me), this will be right up your street. or if you use both equally as much, then head on over & 'Like' my Page!
I am still in the process of making it my own & adding my own touches. I will be posting all of my current posts & any other posts that I may find you would be interested in. I will also be invloving more fashion into my Facebook Page & ask for opinions, etc.

So, that's that! If you are interested, head on over to Facebook.com/LuceeLovesBeautyBoxBlog & 'Like' my Page for updates, blog posts & more! I have just included a new Facebook Like button at the top right, to make it easier access!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeuatyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x