Tuesday 31 July 2012

May I ask a little favour?

Facebook Cancer Research's Page are looking for the photo that embodies Race For Life. The winning entry will win a Panasonic SLR worht over £300, kindly provided by Tesco.

My little sister (I say little, she is almost 18, but is still my baby sister!), ran for Race for Life last year.

"First time entering the Race for Life 2011 on July the 10th with my friend Kim in memory of my Step-dad and her two nanas who lost the battle to this disease. One of the best achievements I have accomplished. Proud medal holder knowing I have helped make that difference to help find a cure for cancer. We will beat it together." - Jess.

Sister, Jess, on the left.

If you are interested, could you please click on this link here (link) & vote for my sister. I know this would mean the world to her!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x