Thursday 19 July 2012

Leopard Print Nails!

I decided to jazz up my nails this week, instead of going for my usual colour block nails, that get a tad tiresome! I initially had a completely different design in mind, & just keeping the leopard print on my ring fingers, however, I think this look looks great on all nails, not too busy, not too subtle!
I started by skipping base coat of my usual No7 So Smooth Base Coat, as, well.. I forgot!
Swiftly moving on, I applied another No7 polish, which is a light gold. I received this polish in a Christmas collection, so I don't know the shade, however, I believe the shade 350 I'm Exquisite would do the trick.
I only applied one coat of this, as that is all I needed. I also try to refrain from applying many layers, as I find this is the result of my polish chipping so easily. Anyone else?

I then took, again, my No7 Nail Art pen in Black, although any nail art pen will do. eBay is a great place for only a pund or so! I using the nib to create semi-circles & dashes, which will resemble the leopard print - hopefully! Finally, using a silver nail art pen, I applied this inside the semi-circles, to highlight & add a touch
more to the design.
So, what do you think?

I think this is such a pretty look, for day or night time.
I will be defietnly recreating this look, or adding different colours, for an alternative look!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. I agree I get so bored of my single colour nails I can just never be bothered to faf around with nail art! Think I'll be giving this a go though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's exactly how I tend to feel! Just as long as I have something on my nails that is quick & easy, I'm happy!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this! I must get me a colour nail art pen, I only have a black one!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a black, silver & white one. Need to invest in more colours for more designs!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x