Saturday 11 May 2013

NIVEA Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream


Lately, I've been having one of those unfortunate times, of running out of all of my products. Sob. I popped to my local Asda, as I knew some deals were on - possibly a little L'Oreal Micellar Solution - post to come!
My combo skin has been all over, and been unusually dry recently, which called for a revamp of my skincare. I had been using Liz Earle's Light Moisturiser, as my skin had been playing up, and I didn't want to put on anything too heavy and full of unnecessary ingredients to disturb my skin more. 

Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream is enriched with Vitamin E and suitable for primarily Normal to Combination skin. This also supports the skins regenerating process during the night, which is exactly what my skin was looking for, to rebalance oils and repair my skin. The Lotus Extract also supports your skins moisture balance. 
 I believe this is a good all rounder basic night cream. Especially for skin that is slightly suffering, it is very calming, has a non offensive scent and is very good on your bank balance! I don't like to confuse my skin with various products, so this is a perfect balance of being gentle and doing the job.

You can pick this up from Boots for £4.35.
ASDA also have an offer on for £2.00!

Have you tried this before?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I may have to pick this up for £2! Wow. I have picked up the Micellar Water recently too so cannot wait to see what you think of it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x