Monday 6 May 2013

MUA Merged Trio Eyeshadow

I am a huge fan of MUA. Alas, some of their products can be hit or miss, a lot of them are great high street dupes for the real deal. MUA is a perfect brand for teens starting to experiment with the prospect of makeup, at an affordable price, for something that is good quality and in trend with high end makeup. One of their products I genuinely use everyday, is their eyeshadow palettes. The Undressed, to be exact. As much as I would love the original UD Naked Palette, this is a great alternative.
Today, I have to show you MUA's latest set of trios. These consist of three domed, baked, marbled eyeshadows, in a little pot, ideal for travelling, small makeup bags, or if you don't have a great deal of storage space for your cosmetics. I do have to start with the facr that they are beautiful to look at. The similar shades run through each other, even after a few swipes of the product, the marble still runs through, rather than just a layer of prettiness.
The first I have to show you is Legendary. This is a gorgeous little palette for everyday wear. They include golden, shimmery shades, which are perfect for a wash of colour over rhe like lid. All of the shades compliment eachother well, so it's something you can easily just use on it's own for shadow. They are also packed with pigmentation. For only £3, it's such a great product to own, and in great timing for the summer evening's!
The second one I have to show you, is in the shade Theatrics. This is a little alternative to the previous one, as not all the colours could compliment eachother as easily. This one is best suited for night time, as they are very dark and dusky. Again, pigmentation is great, but all the shades are very shimmery.
Both of these palettes are available online, or at Superdrug for £3 each.
Have you tried eaother the of these?
What is your favourite MUA product?
LuceeLovesBeautyBox.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x