Sunday 12 May 2013

AVON Supershock Gel Eyeliner

Avon is a brand that I think isn't recognised as much as it should be. Avon is a large online/representative coming to your door step known company. The negative to this type of sales approach, is it's difficult to get hold of there products easily, such as popping to Boots. If you do wish to purchase some products, you will have to pay P&P (which isn't great if you're just after one item) or sign up to request a representative to order for you and deliver them to you. Having said like all of that, when I can get their products easily, I grab hold of them!

 Today, I have to show you Avon's Supershock Gel Liner. I've heard about this so much through the Pixiwoo girls. Rightly so! I picked this up free with this months Marie Claire, which is also on offer for £2.50. Bargain! I'm not an eyeliner kohl person. I like a liquid line on the above lashline, or occasionally a pencil line for a softer look. Only on a night out (which I assure you, is a rare occasion!), I will create a smokey look and use black in my waterline. Having said this, I heard too may good things to not pick this up to own. 

 I tried this on just my lashline and it was lovely! Such an intense, black and pigmented colour. I will say, as this is a gel formula, the consistency of the pencil is incredibly soft. Literally melts on contact with your skin. Once you have become comfortable and aware of how heavy handed you're allowed to be, it's perfect to create a line, without liquid. The pencil is so delicate, you could also use a brush to apply this product, for a more precise finish, or as a base, for an intense smokey eye. This does give you time to play around annld manipulate the product, to blend, etc, before setting. Once set, this will last you, especially in your waterline! 

I'm so happy with this eyeliner. Next time I want a dramatic look, this is most certainly something I will grab first! Another Avon product I repurchase, is their face powder. It's so finally milled and lasts forever. Avon products may jot be easily accessible, but they are worth it! 

You can purchase this online here (link). Currently on offer for £3!

 Have you tried this? What is your favourite Avon product? 

 LuceeLovesBeautyBox. 

 xxx

4 comments:

  1. I may have to pick up a Marie Claire. At first I was like Avon in a magazine, wow nice freebie...not! But now I think you've changed me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any Avon make up before, but I had heard lots of good things about this!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I picked this up as well and I am in love with it, it is so soft and pigmented x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so smooth and sleek to apply. I've never tried anything like it. Can only compare it to the texture of gel eye liner, in pencil form! It's so lovely! :)

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x