Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hello, I am back!

I've had a fab night tonight, at the #bbloggers chat! I thought I would create a little post to say thank you for all the recommendations I received and a hello to the new people I have met tonight!
 
I have been quiet on the blogosphere lately, but I have still been madly in love with all things beauty, especially my current nails! Iam currently sporting Essie's Orange, Isn't It Obvious, with some cute and bright eBay fruits. I never do a pedi, but I wanted to wear my new sandals and wear my new L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat I won. I will do a more in depth post on that soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and a HUGE thank you for tonights #bbloggers chat!
 
LuceeLovesBeautyBox.
 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have these juicy fruit nail decorations, bought them from Topshop though. they look great!

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute and fun for the summer! I will have to see what Topshop have in store. :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh these look delicious and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x