Thursday 20 June 2013

Bleached Denim & Neon Pink Converse | OFFICE SALE!

Just a quick update to let you know OFFICE is currently holding some massive sales on their shoes and trainers, from Jeffrey Campbell's, Vans, Converse, Blazers, Fred Perry and more! You can catch the sales in store, or you can guarantee whether they have your size, by ordering online.
 
I have been desperate for a pair on Converse lately, especially for the summer. I spotted these amazing Bleached Denim and Neon Pink Converse online, and luckily caught my size in store! They look gorgeous, especially with the neon pink running through the sole of the shoe! If you are an even bigger lover of all things bright, they also include some neon pink laces. I purchased mine for £30, from £52.99, which I am so happy with!
 
If you pick anything up in their sale, let me know what you got or tag me on Instagram - @LuceeLoves! :)

LuceeLoves
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x