Sunday 3 June 2012

Skin Heroes Montagne Jeunesse

You may have most likely seen these posts popping up on your Blogger newsfeed already. If not, or you're interested, here is another!
The lovely people at Montagne Jeunesse asked me if I would like to review their new Skin Heroes range. I have previously used this companies products for a number of years, already, so I knew accepting, would benefit not only myself, but more importantly my readers.

In the range of Skin Heroes:
  • De-Clog Nose Pore Strips
  • Break-Out Mask
  • T-Zone Peel Off
  • Dry Skin Mask
  • Shine Control Mask
I initially decided to seperatly review these products, although this would have probably taken more time for my readers to read, as my skin isn't often in the particular condition that a certain mask caters for.
I did initially intend on reviewing these products as soon as possible, however, as a beauty blogger, I have several products concurrently trying & reviewing.
                
You can purchase any of the companies products from here (link). This whole range is now available at ASDA.
All products are suitable for vegetarians & always look to use natural ingredients, which is great for sensitive skin. Knowing you have the most caring properties in your skin range is so important.

Now for the important part; the reviews! I did intend on taking photographs of each product in use, to help my readers gain an idea of the product look, consistency, etc. Although, I thought written reviews would suffice, as many would assume what they would look like.
I more than likely prefer to apply my face masks in the bath, just to make it easy for removing, etc.

Reviews:

De-Clog Nose Pore Strips
De-Clog Nose Pore Strips
These are great little strips, which provide removal of in bedded dirt in the pores of the skin & de-clogging blackheads & grime. I have previously found certain pore strips are too aggressive or the gently skin around your nose, however, I found these to be very good! They include a natural citrus & witch hazel, which carefully draws out deep rooted impurities, to leave your skin clear, cleansed & healthy. You simply remove the backing from the strip, apply to damp skin, with dry hands. Let them sit for 5 minutes, gently peel away & you have de-clogged, beautiful pores!
£1.49 for 3 strips.

Break Out Mask
Break-Out Mask
After having some bad skin days, I thought what better time to use this particular mask. I can happily say I thoroughly enjoyed this. The remainder of these masks in this Skin Heroes collection, including this one, each contain two sections. A mask & a moisturiser. This is great, as after the initial treatment, you have a second treat to help you skin!
The consistency of this one, is a mud mask. I love this, as I feel as though the product is fully working into the skin. This mask includes Tea Tree, which is not at all offensive or overwhelming. I found this instantly calmed down my skin. Again, this is included in the moistruiser, which refreshers your skin, as the final step.

T-Zone Peel Off
T-Zone Peel Off
I found this mask to be similar is scent & its intended properties to the skin, as the Break Out Mask, as a different consistency. This came in the form of a peel off mask. I don;t often tend to enjoy applying these, as I find I spend more time removing the product, than anything else!
However, I did give this ago & persevered, with positive thoughts! Again, the Tea Tree scent isn't over the top & gentle on the skin.

Dry Skin Masks
Dry Skin Mask
As I have combination skin, this one fitted in perfectly with my skin routine. I tend to have a variety of skin troubles, which vary from day to day.
The texture of this mask is a souffle. Very interesting & different, to your usual mud mask, which makes a refreshing change! This is paced full of raspberries, blueberries & red grapes, which provide anti-oxidants, to help your skin, along the way!
This was a pleasure to apply, enjoy & use. I especially loved the moisturiser, which gave a final boost of replenishment to your skin!

Shine Control
Shine Control
Again, with my combination skin troubles, this became a perfect mud mask for me to try. This is bursting with Argan Oil, which contributes to balance oily areas of your face. This is also packed with Acai Berries, an anti-oxidant, that will help to protect.
 In relation, I found the moisturiser to be the perfect ending to a face treat, which helped combat excess oils in my face.

Overall

I can safely say I was not disappointed by this Skin Heroes range. I found that this collection would be suitable for all age ranges, not just for teenagers/sufferers of certain skin types. As a 20 year old, I found all of these products to have advantages to my skin, which gave me a positive outlook on the product. I thoroughly enjoyed using them all, as I have done over the years, also!
I would certainly recommend these for all age types, as well as sensitive skin, that can easily be aggravated by certain products & ingredients. Every ingredient included in these, will help contribute & aid your skins needs.
For £1.49 for each product in this range, you can expect great quality & quantity.

I hope you enjoyed this delayed post. I wanted to give an honest, genuine & thorough post, to review these products, to help anyone that has been interested in these before.

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x