Sunday 3 June 2012

No7 Gold Polish


I originally received a nail set for Christmas of last year, which consisted of nail polishes & nail decorations. In this set, one of the polishes is a gold one, which I will be reviewing. I have tried to track down the polish on No7's websites, however, I believe kit must have been a limited edition shade. Through further researching, I discovered No7 have released another limited edition Nail Kit, which it looks as tough it contains their polish I have been loving recently!
No7 Nail Kit

I could easily compare this to liquid gold, drenched upon your nails!
The other amazing thing about this polish, is its formula. I only had to apply one simple coat, to create a bold, block colour, without my nail base peeping through. What more could you ask for when you're in a rush or terribly impatient?

Furthermore to this post, I am also loving this Nail Collection above. As a bonus for myself, they are minis. I have found over the years, I have accumulated several nail polishes, that are still fairly full & the end of the bottle is nowere to be seen. Whereas with minis, you receive a small amount, that you won't haul for years, as they run sticky, tacky & dry.

Have you tried any No7 polishes?

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x