Tuesday 1 May 2012

17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella

I decided to blog about a product I received in my 17 Twitter Party Goodie  Bag, which I have used everyday since receiving it! I do already own their Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive, which I honestly adore. I have previously included this in a blog post, which you can read here (link).

Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella, is rich & lightweight, with intense colour pigmentation. What's lovely, is this priduct is available in 13 shades - Barely Blush, Bon Bon, Pink Posey, Kissable, Hot Stuff, If You Please, Red Devil, Rich, Bella, Hot Flash, Day-glo, All About the Sass & Deep Secret. Such descriptive names, too. Definitely appeals to their paired shades!
The product itself is so lightweight, smooth & glossy. Its one of those lipsticks you can apply without a mirror, safely in the knowledge that you won't have overdrawn all around your mouth! I chose Bella, which is a nude shade, pretty much 'my lips but better'. I'd say this is a very neutral shade, that would comfortably sit any skin tone, very well. 
I find they aren't too long lasting, however, I believe applying a nude lip liner as a base, this would apply longevity to the product. They do wear off very naturally, so you won't have to worry about bleeding or the product building up in the creases of your lips.


The packaging is sleek & mirrored. I have to say, I do prefer this packaging to the blue Mirror Shine On ones. I don;t feel as bad puling this out in public. However, I do think they design their packaging to suit the younger generation. As a 20 year old, I would be more content with something classic & sleek. None the less, the product has sold itself to me!

For my second 17 Lipstick, I can tell you I am not disappointed. I would certainly re-purchase from their lipstick range. For £4.99, you can afford to branch out of your comfort zone & brave the bolds!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x