Sunday 13 May 2012

Boots 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain


As I won Boots 17 Twitter Party Goodie Bag, this lovely little thing was included. I'm so happy I have came across it. This is a felt tip style lip product, that applies a wash of colour to your lips. On the other end of the pen, there is a balm, which seals in the product & moisturises your lips. Wonderful! 

Give your lips some love with a wash of kiss-proof colour enriched with Vitamin C for hydrated lips which are good enough to kiss! - Boots.

You can purchase yours here for £4.99.
I have taken some photos, showing from bare lips, throughout applying each coating of product. You can happily apply just one wash of colour, which gives a lovely subtle hint to your lips. You can also easily build up the colour, to create a more intense lip, without feeling heavy or uncomfortable. 
Bare Lips
Two Coats
Three Coats
Wearing Off
The felt tip pen applicator gives you ultimate control upon applying this to your lips.

As you can see, its the perfect product for summer time. If you're someone like me that is concious of wearing bold colours, in case the product smears, etc. However, with this, it is a stain. Once applied & dried for a minute or so, you can achieve a beautiful colour, that will stay put all day! I included an image of the lip colour wearing off. The colour still stays on your lips, even when you have used a napkin during eating & drinking. I found upon removing ym make up with a make up wipe, there was still colour & product left on my lips, which is quite amazing. I believe this is perfect for long summer days, or when you fancy a pop of color, without having to reapply!

I hope you enjoyed this little post!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x