Thursday 7 March 2013

Percy & Reed No Oil Oil free with Glamour magazine!

I am sure everyone has now seen this months Glamour magazine, and it's freebies. I love paying a mere £2 for good, high quality products to try. Samples always last me a good while, too, so I can get a few worthy uses out of them. After taking a break from freebies, this month they have including some products from the Percy & Reed line. Now, I hadn't heard too much about this company, although if Glamour were willing to have them, they must be good! There is a selection of four products to choose from, a Colour and Shine Shampoo, Colour and Shine Conditioner, Finishing Polish and Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil - what a mouthful!

I immediately decided on the oil, as I am a fan of oiling the ends of my hair before a blow dry, as well as this being advertised for fine hair. I am always having this battle with my lifeless, fine hair, so I am always willing to try something new. I have tried this a few times now, whilst letting my hair dry naturally, as well as with a blow dry. Now, after craving thick, luxurious hair, I have never thought of how I would actually feel with it. I am very used to having hair that doesn't really do much, so after using this whilst my hair naturally dries on a night, I have found the next day, my hair is most definitely volumised - which isn't to say I am impressed. Let me explain. I firstly found it difficult to brush through, which usually is never a problem. Almost as if it has lost its manageability  I also found as I have curly hair (well, wavy), my hair became a gigantic poof on my head. Fortunately for me, as the day progresses, this tames down.
The consistency of the product is like a runny oil. I really like the dispenser, which comes in the form of a pump. I tend to use two, warm the product in between my hands, then distribute through my hair. As I am weening myself off blow drying, I feel as though I should be treating my locks to nourishment it has been craving. I wouldn't say for my hair type, that this smooths my hair out at all, but again, I think this product is definitely something that depends upon who uses it.

If you fancy giving this a try, pop to your local shop and part with your shiny £2, or if you are already in love, you can pick this up online (link) for £14, which you will receive a hefty 60ml.

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x