Saturday 16 March 2013

Essie in Navigate Her

I know I just posted about my nails last night, but after a spring cleaning housework day, my nails took the worst of it. So for some inspiration for spring time, I thought I would pop something on Spring and pastel appropriate!
I think I have reviewed this at some point before, but it's nice to see an updated review. I think this colour is so unusual. In artifical light, it does look like a pale pastel green. In daylight, it looks like something else! This polish is from a collection from awhile ago, as I picked mine up for a purse friendly £1.99, however I must rave about the brush. I'm not sure if their current season has the same one, but I love tje rounded brush for applying the polish right up to the cuticles neatly. I have been trying to steer the polish just below my cuticles and the edges of my nails, to give a neater finish and to allow my cuticles to breathe.
I only applied one coat, which is definitely enough, with very quick drying time - this is a perfect polish to speedily update your nails, for spring!
Have you tried this nail polish or any other of Essie's?
LuceeLovesBeautyBox
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have this and I love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I love the colour and formulation! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. That colour is strange but lovely - great for springtime! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an odd colour, but I love something different!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x