Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day.

Hello, everyone!

I'm sure you are all still surrounded by chocolates, smellies and goodies. I hope Santa was good to you all! I spent my Christmas with my other half, and visited my family today on Boxing Day, to exchange gifts. I'm extremely happy with what I received. I'm completely grateful for all the things I have been treated to. Some you may see in future posts and reviews! As it was my blog first anniversary on Christmas Day, I believe they will be quite appropriate!
As I was just visiting my family, I thought I would apply a golden shimmer eye and thick liner. I love this look, I can just never be bothered to perfect the liner on a daily basis. 

 I also decided to finally dig out this old velvet skater skirt, that has been sitting in my wardrobe for years, brand new. I unpicked out the waistband, as it was twisted inside. The skirt falls a lot more natural now. I love it! Teamed with a simple Primark vest top and my New Look skull cardigan.
So, that's how my Boxing Day has gone so far. I've enjoyed every minute. I believe the next few days will consist of laziness and eating, so you should expect a few more structured posts from me.

I hope you have all enjoyed the festivities.
What are your plans for New Years Eve?
Any New Years Resolutions lined up?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x